Lowongan Kerja Auto Electric, Business Process Officer, Construction Manager, Machinist, Mining Heavy Equipment, Dll – PT. Petrosea
PT. Petrosea Tbk merupakan perusahaan publik yang berdiri tahun 1972 dan bergerak dalam bidang Jasa Kontrak Pertambangan, Engineering & Project Management serta Oil & Gas Services.. PT Petrosea Tbk. merupakan perusahaan multi-disiplin yang bergerak di bidang pertambangan, infrastruktur dan minyak & gas bumi dengan jejak langkah di Indonesia selama lebih dari 48 tahun.
- Bertanggung jawab menangani sistem kelistrikan alat berat
- Pendidikan minimum adalah SMA/SMK/Sederajat
- Pengalaman kerja minimum 5 tahun dalam pekerjaan perawatan dan perbaikan electrical alat berat
- Pengalaman menggulung starting motor & Altenator hingga tahapan pengujian
- Memahami dan mampu mengoperasikan mesin Branding Tool untuk pembautan Harness
- Mampu mengoperasikan Mesin Branding Tool untuk pembauatan Harness
- Mampu menganalisa kerusakan yang terdapat pada Alternator & Starting Motor)
- Memiliki basic Electrician arus AC & DC
- Memahami dan menjunjung tinggi standard Keselamatan dan Kesehatan Kerja (K3)
- Siap ditempatkan di seluruh area kerja
- Sehat jasmani dan rohani, memiliki kepribadian dan perilaku yang baik, serta dapat bekerjasama dengan rekan kerja dan atasan
Untuk melamar posisi Auto Electric, silahkan masuk ke sini.
Business Process Officer
- Identify new approaches and solutions to business issue identified through analysis of processes.
- Provide and maintain supporting data (catalogue, inventory, vendor, purchasing, logistic and contract document) to support task/project deliverables to project management, and ensure the data are completed and updated.
- Capture detailed Business Requirement Document and propose solution
- Provides analytical support by coordinating data extraction from various database and data interpretation.
- Involve in development and integration testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and functionality testing.
- Continues Support of Business Process, procedures and system development.
- Maintain and ensure all SCM business process and SOP are running properly.
- Perform analysis and develop regular report in timely manner.
- Liaise with all SCM functions to assess and collect detail information/reports/requirement.
- Propose Business Process Improvement.
- Maintaining and implementing SHE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Accounting Management, Business Management / Industrial Engineering / Computer Science degree preferred).
- Min. 1 year of experience working as a Functional, Data or Business Process Analyst and reporting
- Having knowledge of data and process requirement gathering, definition, modelling, mapping and analysis
- Familiar with Supply Chain Management business process and business operating procedures
- Strong verbal and written communication skill.
- Ability to negotiate and having facilitation skill
- Target oriented and good time management skill
- Proactive and performing good behavior, openness, and honesty
- Ability to maintain teamwork
- Analytical skill and attention to details
- Ability to maintain and uphold work and business ethics
Untuk melamar posisi Business Process Officer, silahkan masuk ke sini.
- Develop and monitor the works through a detailed level III program and accurately record actual progress against the critical path activities to ensure that program and reported progress position are consistently accurate
- Monitor and review the implementation of management strategy in the construction activities in order to optimize company’s position on the project within the terms of the contract
- Control, monitor and liaise with the financial management of the project to ensure targeted profitability is achieved and potential for profitability is maximized
- Lead, manage and coordinate all Superintendents in control of all labor and plant resources in order to achieve the construction schedule and the project safety and quality requirements on the site
- Develop and maintain relationship with the client to ensure that the project is undertaken in a cooperative manner
- Assist Senior Construction Manager in representing the company in all meetings and matters pertaining to the contract with respect to the client and any third party to ensure all matters discussed meet the best solution
- Develop, support and liaise with Project Control team with the project programming, weekly progress assessment and reporting function to ensure all report and assessment are accurate in timely manner
- Maintaining and implementing HSE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 7 years previous experiences in construction (civil structure, bridge), especially in EARTHWORK/CULVERT PROJECTS
- Computer literate, including knowledge of computerized architectural data bases and/or CAD drawing systems
- Organizational, supervisory and negotiating skills
- Analytical, reasoning and problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain accurate and detail records (particularly focusing on day to day commercial aspects)
- Strong commercial focus in all aspects of project (client & subcontractors)
- Willing to Work extended hours to ensure project completion on time.
Untuk melamar posisi Construction Manager, silahkan masuk ke sini.
- Pendidikan minimum SMA / SMK sederajat
- Berpengalaman di bidang yang sama minimal 3 tahun di posisi yang sama
- Mahir mengoperasikan mesin line bore, mesin bubut, cutting torch, mesin bor, gerinda, genset, kompressor, mesin las
- Mampu memahami dan menerapkan prosedur K3L (Keselamatan, Kesehatan Kerja & Lingkungan) di tempat kerja.
- Sehat jasmani & rohani, memiliki kepribadian dan perilaku yang baik, serta dapat bekerjasama dengan rekan kerja dan atasan.
- Lulus seleksi tes dan wawancara sesuai posisi yang dilamar
- Penempatan di Petrosea Support Facility Balikpapan
Untuk melamar posisi Machinist, silahkan masuk ke sini.
Mining Heavy Equipment Trainer
- Develop and review training materials, training modules, and assessment procedure and ensure its implementation in accordance with Petrosea’s training procedure at site
- Conduct, review training need analyze (TNA) and developing and improving of the Training Matrix
- Conduct Earthmovers Equipment training and improve the operation technique
- Analyze present Earthmovers Equipment operating system and improving it
- Deliver training specific to engineering and construction equipment operating
- Develop operator skills with teaching in and out class
- Able to be second in charge Site Training Superintendent
- Proactive with HSE in investigating issues connected with incident that caused by equipment miss operating
- Coordinate and liaise with training superintendent in order to arrange trainings on site
- Practice continuous improvement by improving processes and procedures
- Create weekly report based on activities and events that have been done
- Minimal High school degree in any major
- Min. 5 years experienced in operations of Light Vehicle, Articulated Dump Truck, Medium Truck, Excavator & HD Truck
- Good communication in English and Computer literate
- Have experience in Mining and Heavy Equipment
- Has proficient knowledge about the mining process
- Good presentation and leadership skill
Untuk melamar posisi Mining Heavy Equipment Trainer, silahkan masuk ke sini.
- Provides the knowledge and expertise in a specific subject (Maintenance Tactic : Predictive Maintenance), establish Predictive Maintenance solution definition & system design and do validation of the design, cases, scenarios and may also validate executed results
- Custodian for implementation and realization of asset management maintenance tactic roadmap from preventive maintenance, condition base maintenance, predictive maintenance and prescriptive maintenance make sure implemented as per schedule and milestones set delivered
- Support organization to make a best decisions processes by using algorithms, build predictive models, cluster analysis, interpretation of data, quantifiable data-driven evidence and based on data trend in order to optimise of asset life cycle cost (LCC) , delivery maintenance performance indicators target and comply of compliances
- Establish a roadmap for strategy and policy during development of rule and algorithm ( e.g: sequential by unit class-components-system critically, priority and complexity of algorithms
- Alignment maintenance tactic process and resources requirements (manpower competency, training need analysis, hardware & software ), to be able adapt leading practices and international standards policy and requirement
- Determining mandatory prerequisite setting on process and application (e.g : standard failure code, action taken catalogue, failure symptom and other standard coding to support analysis and machine learning processed more accurately
- Collaborate with Data Scientist to apply advanced statistical and predictive modeling techniques to build, maintain and improve on multiple real-time decision systems
- Ensure quality check on all recommendation action performed
- Create and Close Work Order on SAP system
- Minimum S1 Degree in Mechanical/Civil/Industrial Engineering, and/or Minimum 5 years of experience in Mobile Plant Mining Industry & Asset Equipment Health initiatives (with minimum experience 5 years in field)
- Advanced knowledge in maintenance analytical tools (VIMS, VHMS, ET, Mpro, Insite, NDT, Thermal analysis, etc.). Strong knowledge and experience in maintenance analysis and maintenance program development by using common and standard methodology such as : RCA, FMEA, RCM
- Advanced knowledge in mechanical awareness
- Multivariate data analytical capability
- High experience in fatigue & failure analysis
- Advanced understanding of heavy equipment maintenance management
- High experience in fluid analysis (oil, coolant, fuel, grease, fire suppression system)
- Advanced understanding of heavy equip/machine application analysis
- Advanced computer literacy (Ms. Excel, Ms. Access, MS. Power Point, ERP)
- Proficient lateral & analytical thinking/skills
- High experience with maintenance work flow management
- High experience with maintenance KPIs & work management compliances
- Deep understanding of maintenance workforce roles & responsibilities
- Deep understanding of supply chain work flow
- High communication skills
- Willing to travel to project sites in remote locations
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
Untuk melamar posisi Predictive Maintenance, silahkan masuk ke sini.
- Assist Buyer, Business Analyst and Product Owner in the Process of Vendor Evaluation/Assessment as part of Commercial Of The Self Packages Selection Process before It is being decided to be purchased
- Actively Involve and Working Closely with Business Analyst/Product Owner Proof of Concept or User Application Testing, Develop End-User Manual, Change Management & Product/Application Socialization, End-User & Admin Training, Final Checkpoint & Readiness before Application being Used-Live (GoLive) into Production Environment for Real Transaction Entry & Transaction Processing
- 2nd Layer Support (After 1st Layer Support : General Service Desk) For Ensuring Overall Quality, Serving Support and Trouble Shooting of Any Core Business Application and Non-Core/Supporting Applications that being used across the Company, either Commercial Of The Self Packages or Custom In-House Developed Application
- Regular Review & Monitoring Whole Application for the Usage Utilization, Reliability and Application Performance
- Give Various Input, Construction Feedback and Continuous Suggestion for New Idea/Innovation, Application Enhancement or Improvement to Business Analyst or Product Owner
- Ensure Recovery Planning & Process are being Establish Properly, including Regular Monitoring and Ensuring Daily, Weekly and Monthly Backup for each of Applications and Its Related Data are properly in place
- Maintaining and implementing SHE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements.
- At least 3 Years Working Experiences as Application Support/Product Support/Application Specialist/Application Consultant or 5 Years Working Experiences as 1st Level Support or Service Desk
- Bachelor (S1) from Reputable University majoring in Computerized Accounting/Computer Science/Information System
- Knowledge and Working Experiences in Supporting and Managing various Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Cost Of The Self Packages or Custom In-House Developed Application from Reputable or National Group Companies, Multi National or World Wide Companies, Meanwhile, It is A Strong Point and More Preferable if got working experiences from any Mining or Engineering & Construction Company
- Fully Understand of Application/Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Having Experiences in Requirements Gathering Process, System Design, Software Testing/User Acceptance Test, Software Development, System Setup, System implementation and System Support
- Woking Experiences in Process of Vendor Evaluation/Assessment as part of Commercial Of The Self Packages Selection Process would be one of the strong point
- Knowledge Software/Application Deployment Model (Public, Private, Hyber, Community Cloud) and in some Cloud Services Model : IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service), PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service), SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) would be a Plus and Strong Point
- Best Knowledge, Concept or Working Experience with Latest Technologies support with Its Related Supporting Tools for Internet of Things, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, 3D Printing, Big Data, Machine Learning, BlockChain and Artificial Intelligence
- Real Passion for Development and a Demonstrated Appetite for Continual Learning
- Professionalism, Discipline, Integrity and “Can Do” Attitude, Team-Work Oriented, and able to Lead Cross-Functional Work. Able to Communicate, Presenting, Writing and Reading in English
Untuk melamar posisi Product Support, silahkan masuk ke sini.
Dapatkan Info Lebih Cepat!
Bergabunglah dengan Instagram kami untuk mendapatkan info loker lebih cepat.
Ingat, siapa cepat dia dapat. Jika kamu lambat, pesaingmu yang akan menyambar pekerjaannya.