Lowongan Kerja Head of GD Support Trade Spend, Admin Support Marketing & Consumer, Communication (Temporary), hannel Development Specialist, WHO Code Specialist – PT. Nestle
PT Nestle atau Nestle Indonesia merupakan perusahaan yang bergerak dalam bidang makanan, perusahaan ini adalah anak perusahaan Nestle SA, perusahaan yang terdepan dalam bidang gizi, kesehatan dan keafiatan, yang berkantor pusat di Vevey, Swiss. Nestle SA didirikan lebih dari 140 tahun lalu oleh Henri Nestle.
Head of GD Support Trade Spend
- Participate in the Generating Demand strategy development process and ensure the plans are executed in line with the strategy
- Optimize sales investment by ensuring that group pre/post promotion evaluation strategy is established, rolled out and central learning logs current.
- Provide support and analysist in the areas of Sales and Trade Activities.
- Develop and leverage a global community of sales co-pilots
- Participate in group e-commerce strategy, financial tools and justification, long term strategy and roll out
- Improve Sales and Finance business acumen through training and on-going financial support
- At least a bachelor degree holder (S1) from Financial-related major
- Passionate in Fast-Moving Consumer Goods industry
- Have 5 years of working experience in the related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Self-driven and pro-active
- Experienced in handling stakeholders and
- Have a sharp analytical skills
Untuk melamar posisi Head of GD Support Trade Spend, silahkan masuk ke sini.
Admin Support – Marketing & Consumer Communication (Temporary)
- Create PR and PO for media campaign and sampling activities
- PO to invoice monitoring and administration
- Perform other administrative tasks in order to ensure this activities complete accurately and on time including budget monitoring
- In-store and OOH coordination
- A bachelor degree holder (S1) with minimum 3.0 out of 4.0 GPA from any major
- 4-6 years as Administration / Finance Staff
- Familiar with SAP system
- Proficiency in English (Written and Spoken), Computer Knowledge, Interpersonal and Presentation skills
Untuk melamar posisi Admin Support – Marketing & Consumer Communication (Temporary), silahkan masuk ke sini.
Channel Development Specialist – Nestlé Professional
- Ensure achievement of specific Channel & Regional Area targets and KPI
- Ensure implementation and periodic update/follow up of Channel Plan by customer and by area
- Support in development of Customer and Field Sales Plans
- Identify killer consumer Insight/actionable idea and develop in-store execution
- Effectively manage Channel specific budget (PTA & PFME)
- Ensure adherence to all Company principles and policies
- Collaborate with peer CSD to share Channel best practices/insights, liaise with Marketing, Customer Team, Field Sales, Finance and Supply Chain to drive Category, Channel and Consumer related initiatives
- Minimum 1-2 years of working experience in Category & Channel Development or Trade Marketing in Fast-Moving Consumer Goods, preferably Out-of-Home Service Industry
- Advanced skill in Ms. Excel (Intermediate Level)
- Familiar with PowerBI and PowerApps would be a plus
- Familiar with all sales functions i.e. CCSD, Customers, Field Team, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Consumer Insight into actionable ideas, Market Intelligence, Category/Channel/Consumer trends (developed strategic and analytical thinking)
- Possess excellent communication and negotiation skills both in English and Bahasa
Untuk melamar posisi Channel Development Specialist – Nestlé Professional, silahkan masuk ke sini.
WHO Code Specialist
- Train and educated all employees know Nestlé Indonesia know and adhere to the objective of World Health Organization Code and its implementing regulations in Indonesia related to Marketing of Breast Milk Substitute and Nestlé Policy and Instructions for Implementation of the World Health Organization International Code of Marketing of Breast Milk Substitute
- All Nestle Indonesia employees, Distributor (through Sales Department) and Agencies (with Marketing), know and are updated about the Codes and any amendments made to them through:
- 1. Introductory training for all new employees
- 2. Refresher courses for others, at least once a year for employees involved in the marketing, promotion, and sales of infant formula products
- Ensure managers receive trusted guidance and support on relevant World Health Organization matters, along the value chain. Identify expertise and good practices from inside and outside Nestlé and communicate them internally (both within the Market and beyond)
- All relevant files must be complete and updated, such as:
- 1) Attendance sheet and post training statements from all participants
- 2) World Health Organization Code violation reports
- 3) Others
- Code related complaints and allegations from internal and external stakeholders have been investigated and responded to as timely as practicably possible in the actual context, and records of the allegations, relevant responses and corrective action taken have been kept
- Update World Health Organization Code Management System (Policy and Principles and procedure) when needed or if there are any revisions of World Health Organization Code and/or Indonesian laws and regulation
- • Minimum 3-5 years large scale health program management and nutrition experience
- • 2-3 years as Medical Field Force
- • Strong presentation skills both to small and large groups
- • Have contacts with in health care professional, health care facilities, health education institutions, health profession organization
Untuk melamar posisi WHO Code Specialist, silahkan masuk ke sini.
Dapatkan Info Lebih Cepat!
Bergabunglah dengan Instagram kami untuk mendapatkan info loker lebih cepat.
Ingat, siapa cepat dia dapat. Jika kamu lambat, pesaingmu yang akan menyambar pekerjaannya.