Lowongan Kerja HR System Analyst, Graphic Designer, Product Designer, Dll – Gojek
We’re not a 9-5 “job”. Leaders go only by reputation, not titles. Everyone codes. We believe leaders who code are better judges of technical skill in people. Leaders are 24 years old or 50. Our average age is 29. Age doesn’t define leadership.
HR System Analyst
The HR System Analyst role is a Junior Manager position that will report directly to HRIS Manager and plays a key role in managing and enhancing HR technology platforms in order to facilitate the operational function of HR systems for Gojek.
- Ensuring that our System Integration and Data Warehouse is running well.
- Subject matter expert regarding improvement of system processes and upholding data integrity standards.
- Collaborating with IT to integrate system configuration, and understanding, analyzing and reporting HR data.
- You will also serve as change agents who identify the organizational improvements needed
- Lead the Project team to design systems and implement those changes
- Train and motivate others to use the systems.
- Have Experience in System Integration – not specific to one System, but need to understand the different method of Integration, such as : API, SFTP, etc.
- Have Experience using Database: Google Big Query, SQL, etc.
- Has knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Has knowledge of creating UML (Unified Modeling Language) and ERD (Entity Relationship Diagram).
Untuk melamar posisi HR System Analyst, silahkan masuk ke sini.
Fraud, Data Analyst
This role will identify fraud schemes from our data and implement strategies in our anti-fraud system by working extensively with Data Scientists, Software Engineers and Product Managers to detect unusual patterns, combat financial crimes and prevent fraudulent activities.
- Investigate anomalies in our data and operations
- Point out potential weaknesses in products, systems, processes and recommend feasible preventive measures
- Liaise with cross-functional teams to create anti-fraud tools for multiple use cases
- Communicate frequently with internal stakeholders to share your business insights
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Analytics or related quantitative fields (Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics)
- 1+ years of experience in an analytical role
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy and present them clearly and coherently
- Ability to write complex SQL queries, and preferably experience with PostgreSQL, BigQuery and data visualization tools (Tableau, etc)
- Experience working in fraud/risk/compliance areas
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages including but not limited to Python, R
Untuk melamar posisi Fraud Data Analyst, silahkan masuk ke sini.
Gojek’s Design Team is looking for a creative designer rooted in visual design but also experienced in branding or UI/UX. You will be responsible for designing and maintaining Gojek brands and its products, supporting product team needs, collaborate with other creatives such as illustrator, writer, photographer and not limited to other team from different stream.
- Work closely with product owners to define branding for our family of products, also with interaction and product designers to implement brand elements across products
- Understand international branding aspects, and work towards improving the overall brand experience
- Puzzling out users and markets, defining brand guidelines, and implementing the visual style guide across teams
- Provide creative assets, as well as implement to visual output
- Control in-app creative content, from each asset’s guideline creation and distribution, to visual content review
- Research present trends in graphic design, and implement them in the Gojek brand guideline
- Identify shortfalls and opportunities in our existing brand communication by improving the current brand guidelines
- Strong understanding of graphic design fundamentals such as colors, typography, composition, and design principles.
- Strong understanding of brand systems, and creating guidelines.
- Strong aesthetic sense of visual design and art directing skills: broad taste and good sense of composition
- Attention to detail in all medium
- Eagerness to explore various design techniques
Untuk melamar posisi Graphic Designer, silahkan masuk ke sini.
At Gojek, Product Designers are thought partners for PMs, engineering, business, and research. They provide the user’s point of view to the discussions and collaborate with the rest of the product team to ensure that users will end up with the best solution to the issue at hand. With a deep understanding of how the technology works and interest in how users behave, the best product designers can answer any problem with a combination of well-defined flow, wireframes, information architecture, user journey, and/or storyboard.
- Plan and design wireframe/flow for any feature/product they are working on, and ensure that all projects are delivered on time
- Work with engineers, product managers, interaction designers, copywriters, and creatives, to analyze and ship features and product improvements via regular cadences such as design syncs, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, etc.
- Learn everything you can about our customers through data o drive your design decisions, seek product ideas and feedback, gather requirements, create wireframes and workflows
- Define clear design documented feature and well-scoped requirements documents that are easily understood by technical and non-technical audiences
- Participate in user research initiatives with the product manager and user research teams to understand customer problems and identify and iterate on solutions
- Love beautifully designed screens and animations, but above all prioritized users’ need
- Possessed insatiable curiosity to know your users, and how to make their lives better
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty to find out root caused of an issue, or to validate your design, either through quantitative or qualitative research
- Have some experience working in a product development environment
Untuk melamar posisi Product Designer, silahkan masuk ke sini.
We are looking for a Design Administrator who will manage day to day administration of the entire design organization. As a design administrator, you will interact with designers in 3 different countries and 2 different timezones, make sure that the operation runs smoothly, and ultimately empower every designer at Gojek to deliver world-class designs.
- Manage & maintain all the design software licenses for the design team, and keep it up to date
- Manage and organize the operational of the design team’s cadences across function and Gojek design organization
- Manage and maintain the design team record
- Assist Head of Design in budgeting documentationAssist Design Strategy in running design workshop, design critique, etc.
- Assist People Development Strategy for organizing an event, internal sharing/talk, etc.
- Create a monthly design reportOrder supplies for the designers upon request
- Able to work under ambiguous situations and conditions, as well as maintain work under pressure
- Experienced in working on administrative things, is agile enough to multitaskFamiliar with Google Docs, Sheets, and other online documentation platforms
- Have at least adequate skills in English, both verbal and written
Untuk melamar posisi Design Administrator, silahkan masuk ke sini.
Dapatkan Info Lebih Cepat!
Bergabunglah dengan Instagram kami untuk mendapatkan info loker lebih cepat.
Ingat, siapa cepat dia dapat. Jika kamu lambat, pesaingmu yang akan menyambar pekerjaannya.