Lowongan Kerja Lab Analyst, Recruiter – PT. Shell Indonesia
PT Shell Indonesia adalah salah satu perusahaan yang bergerak dalam bidang minyak dan gas (Migas) yang merupakan cabang perusahaan Shell asal belanda, PT Shell secara serius berkembang dalam bidang eksplorasi minyak dan gas dan berencana untuk dapat secara signifikan bekerja di sektor hulu dalam industri Migas.
- Conduct routine chemical and physical tests on lubricating oils and greases, applying test methods from the ASTM, IP, TMS and SMS as required, and operating appropriate Laboratory instruments, for the purpose of establishing that the products meet applicable specifications.
- Conduct routine chemical and physical tests on base oils to establish that they meet the required specifications.
- Maintain accurate and systematic records of test results, to facilitate retrieval for troubleshooting, analysis, decision making or preparation of test reports.
- Systematically label and store retention samples from blending/manufacturing, filling/loading, or incoming materials, for the purpose of subsequent quality verification arising from complaints or other needs; and dispose them in an approved manner at the end of their respective retention periods.
- Conduct tests on filling samples and provide advice on remedial measures (including quantity of product to slop) in the event that an unacceptable level of line contamination is detected.
- Perform checks and acknowledgement on incoming materials e.g. chemicals, gases, equipment parts, and other laboratory materials.
- Know and comply with the Company’s Safety Regulations and laboratory good practices; and ensure good housekeeping is maintained during the course of daily work.
- Know and comply with the Plant’s Quality Procedures and Laboratory Work Instructions.
- Check that Plant Operators submit correct samples in accordance with sampling requirements and amend sample card information if necessary.
- Enter test results into GSAP or other designated computer management system.
- Perform usage decision for Base oils and additives in GSAP, consulting the Head of Laboratory or Laboratory Team Leader, if necessary.
- Conduct trial blend and formula calculation for new product and current product development.
- Throw out retain sample in the end of period from blending retain, filling retain, base oil retain, additive retain, flush retain and fill control retain book with suitable samples condition.
- Conduct B3 waste handling and monitoring from laboratory, include pump sumpit if require condition happen.
- Conduct flush calculation for used in product and conduct monitoring flush movement and usage.
- University Degree/Diploma in Chemical Engineering with 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Technical Qualification in Chemistry
- Laboratory experience
Untuk melamar posisi Lab Analyst, silahkan masuk ke sini.
- Partnering with the business and translating the business resourcing strategy to actionable plans to deliver with speed, cost effectiveness and hiring of quality talent
- Managing the internal resourcing of selected positions, end to end resourcing of external positions, including attraction, jointly conducting job brief meetings and aligning on sourcing strategy with the Sourcer, assessment, leading of the offer making process, in line with Resourcing targets and key performance indicators. Supporting the resourcing of complex roles, projects/re-organisation, MOR facilitation or managing role migrations.
- Leveraging on contingent workforce insights in partnership with the Contractor Service Desk, and other internal/external data insights to develop an integrated resourcing approach
- Developing trusted relationships with partners (business LTs, country/business HR/Talent Advisors) to understand business priorities, roles, and talent needs both in the short and longer term
- Being an ambassador for Shell and the EVP internally and externally while ensuring continued focus on candidate centricity and hiring manager satisfaction
- Actively contributing to the global community of recruiters by skills/lines of business to work towards the collective delivery of business resourcing priorities
- Championing and assuring Diversity & Inclusion remains at the core of the end-to-end resourcing process
- Identifying continuous improvement opportunities, maintaining operational excellence and adopting consistent and globally standardized resourcing processes
- Building a continuous, collaborative delivery partnership with key partners within the natural teams
- Participating in projects that contribute towards Talent priorities and Integrated Resourcing ambitions.
- Your partners and client groups would view you as a trusted and credible partner.
- Understanding of recruitment processes, practices, systems, HR policies and local employment law or demonstrated HR business partnering ability is required
- Experience in working across multiple portfolios and possess strong relationship management by developing a deep understanding of different stakeholder needs
- Business / industry understanding in order to represent Shell to external candidates and fully understand the requisition brief.
- Good data analytics skills to review/anticipate/adjust current priorities and needs
- A strong curiosity to learn and demonstrated ability to nurture a psychologically safe and inclusive environment within which teams and individuals can thrive.
- Strong team orientation; able to proactively contribute to the Integrated Resourcing team, country HR team and others. Works effectively in virtual, diverse teams.
- Strong knowledge of candidate sourcing, attraction strategy development, assessment and offer negotiation
- Change agility with an outside-in and future orientation to develop resourcing strategies and drive decisions that address future trends and position Shell well in the Energy transition
- This role is open to flexible working options.
Untuk melamar posisi Recruiter, silahkan masuk ke sini.
Dapatkan Info Lebih Cepat!
Bergabunglah dengan Instagram kami untuk mendapatkan info loker lebih cepat.
Ingat, siapa cepat dia dapat. Jika kamu lambat, pesaingmu yang akan menyambar pekerjaannya.