Lowongan Kerja Production Engineer, Project Control, Purchasing Officer, Trades Trainer Specialist – PT. Petrosea
PT. Petrosea Tbk merupakan perusahaan publik yang berdiri tahun 1972 dan bergerak dalam bidang Jasa Kontrak Pertambangan, Engineering & Project Management serta Oil & Gas Services.. PT Petrosea Tbk. merupakan perusahaan multi-disiplin yang bergerak di bidang pertambangan, infrastruktur dan minyak & gas bumi dengan jejak langkah di Indonesia selama lebih dari 48 tahun.
- Identifying hazards and risks during the operation phase of the work packages and implement all safety procedures, rules and regulations and statutory regulations in accordance with the Safety Management Plan
- Implement short term detailed mine execution plans at the position level using the BMP process and to provide the necessary production parameters needed by BMP on a continuous feedback basis to enable short term control to achieve the long term mine plan
- Supervise the performance of mining foremen, operators, technicians and unskilled personnel in the Mining operations in the shift by shift BMP process using short term variance
- Coordinate and liaise with other mining team regarding mining production and participate in regular meetings
- Assist Superior in liaise and co-ordinate with maintenance department to optimize and maximize mining equipment availability and utilization
- Control production on an hour by hour basis and prepare timely and accurate report on project progress as required by the project.
- Min bachelor degree in a Mining / Civil / Geology Engineering
- Holder of POP Certification
- Minimum 2 years experiences as Mine Production Group Leader or Mining Foreman.
- Demonstrates good knowledge of Mining equipment capabilities and applications
- Experience with drill/blast and dewatering activities an advantage
- Well-developed computer skills, including their application to Mine Engineering and Reporting
- Good knowledge of best practices in Project Management
- Good analytical and problem solving skills. Attention to detail.
- Fluency in English an advantage. Must display a willingness to develop proficiency, both oral and written
- Willing to work flexible hours to meet Project requirements
- Willing to be placed in all company site offices
Untuk melamar posisi Production Engineer, silahkan masuk ke sini.
- Develop the work breakdown and coding structures
- Develop the project program and establish project control budgets
- Assure and control the completion & quality of Project Control activities
- Monitor, control and report on exposure commitment, expenditure, and project progress
- Assist Superior to manage the Project Control team allocate work
- Implementation for all Project Control system (software) to integrate with SAP
- Forecast the use of project financial resources and identify variation order if any
- Calculate the financial outcomes of activities and assist Superior to prepare annual project and overhead budget/forecasting for BOD/BOC materials presentation
- Evaluate the information and prepare claim submissions
- Identify and quantify emerging changes
- Evaluate project controls performance and project information and data
- Variance Cost Analysis, S-Curve analysis with earned value method comparison again baseline
- Schedule Analysis/ Critical Part Method
- Risk and Opportunity update with Superior and Project Manager
- Review project claimed to Client and COP (SAP) to vendor/subcontractor, every month as per contract requirement
- Assist with Project Manager to review project close out report
- Reviewing works breakdown structure cost and schedule and Setup in SAP
- Determine the requirements for project control
- Retrieve, record and present Project Control information
- Acquire and handle information needed for Project Control
- Establish Project Control procedures, methods and systems
- Evaluate Project Control performance, project information and data
- Setup progress measurement methods and systems as contract requirements
- Develop the skills of your Project Control team members
- Maintain and implementing HSE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in any Engineering disciplines
- Minimum more than 7 years experiences as Cost Controller, Scheduler, or Project Control
- Familiar and fluent with project control programs such as Dbase, SAP, etc.
- Strong leadership skill
- Good analytical thinking
- Contract awareness
- Deadline 31 July 2021
Untuk melamar posisi Project Control, silahkan masuk ke sini.
- Ensure work – warehouse area performed conforms to Health Safety and Environmental (HSE) Corporate procedures, System Operating Procedure (SOP) Materials Management warehouse and official standards and requirements
- Monitor and control critical spares requirement and reduction of obsolescence and surplus stock levels to ensure all asset inventory are well managed
- Ensure that incoming material is inspected for conformity with order specifications and checked for defects
- Manages environmental aspects of facilities by staying appraised of environmental concerns and advising departmental management of guidelines, procedures, etc., to maintain environmental compliance
- Raise MR for regular transport and obtain MR for specific transport required to arrange PO for PM/Proc Manager approval
- Team player to execution 4 batch inventory stock count
- Actively contribute to a team culture where all employees are responsible for their own and co-worker Health, Safety and Environmental, Keep work area clean and tidy, take corrective action on all hazardous situations in order to maintain a safety, health and environment at all times
- Uphold procurement business ethics and take ownership of every singledeal for company benefit to ensure the adherence of overall company’s business ethics
- Raise PR (Purchase Requisition) & process GR (Goods Receiving), GI (Goods Issuing), GIT (Goods Transfer, and Cargo Manifest from and into the system
- Contribute and responsible in warehouse start-up and close-out.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Minimal 4 years experiences in warehouse preferably in logistic or freight forwarding
- Sound knowledge of Inventory Control and Supply Chain Management
- Full comprehensive knowledge for Quality Management System, ISO 9001 and implementation.
- Awareness of ERP system (e.g. Avantis, SAP, or JD Edwards) would be an advantage but are not essential
- Thorough understanding for Document Management System
- Familiar with Customs regulation for export and import
- Familiar with Freight regulation
- Fluent in English and strong computer literacy
- Able to work under high pressure
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skill, teamwork, and motivate people.
- Working location in Timika – Papua
- Deadline 30 June 2021
Untuk melamar posisi Purchasing Officer, silahkan masuk ke sini.
Trades Trainer Specialist – Rebuild Component & HE Maintenance
- Implement relevant PTP HSE policies & procedures IN ORDER TO ensure that operations run without interruption due to HSE issues.
- Develop, review and implement Mechanical and Auto-electrical/electronic, Rebuild component Training and Assessment processes, and ensure its implementations in accordance with PTP training procedures at project sites.
- Assist the site Training Coordinators to conduct TNA, site delivery of training, supervision for on-job training, personnel screening/selection IN ORDER TO ensure that technical trades training is conducted in order to satisfy site PTP requirements.
- Develop and review Mechanical & Auto-electrical/electronic, Rebuild component training modules, and assessments, in order to maintain the quality always meet the requirements for project sites.
- Deliver effective Mechanical & Auto-electrical/ electronic, Rebuild component training in accordance with Company Policies and Regulation IN ORDER TO maintain and upgrade all Auto-electrician competency levels in accordance with position competency requirements.
- Monitor post training performance of Asset personnel conducting Mechanical & Auto-electrical/ electronic, Rebuild component maintenance activities IN ORDER TO ensure that the training has been conducted effectively
- Prepare and review weekly/monthly training report and then submit it to the Training Superintendent
- Apprenticeship graduate for Cert. III in Engineering of both electrical/electronic & mechanical trades –preferably holding Cert. IV in Training & Assessment
- Minimal 5 year of experiences delivering diesel fitting skills (e.g. electrical/electronic & mechanical, rebuild component) training on HE maintenance where at high risk industry in Mining or Oil & Gas Company
- Good Leadership & communication/presentation skill –preferably having a minimum of 3 years previous supervisory roles/job experienced
- Good knowledge about the Heavy Equipment and earth-moving process
- Good communication in English –both verbal and writing
- High level of computer literacy
- Willing to travel to all company’s project sites
- Willing to work extended hours to meet the objectives as to fill in a relief role whilst the site training instructor/coordinator is unavailable.
- Willing to be place on all sites
- Deadline 31 May 2021
Untuk melamar posisi Trades Trainer Specialist – Rebuild Component & HE Maintenance, silahkan masuk ke sini.
Dapatkan Info Lebih Cepat!
Bergabunglah dengan Instagram kami untuk mendapatkan info loker lebih cepat.
Ingat, siapa cepat dia dapat. Jika kamu lambat, pesaingmu yang akan menyambar pekerjaannya.