Lowongan Kejar Scientist, Operation Finance Analyst, Manager Order to Cash (O2C) Projects – Philip Morris International
Philips Morris berawal dari sebuah toko yang dibuka di London, Inggris pada tahun 1847. Toko tersebut dikelola penjual tembakau asal Inggris bernama Philips Morris. Usaha rokok tersebut kemudian diteruskan kedua anaknya hingga akhirnya diakuisisi pada 1919 sebagai perusahaan rokok di Amerika Serikat.
- Conduct various research activities and ensure that all activities in line with the laboratory standards and procedures in timely manner
- Deal with various analytical methods while gathering and analyzing scientific data by utilizing statistical tools
- Perform the method development and validation to build the laboratory capabilities to extend the scope of the analysis and act as internal resource for scientific information
- Identify and implement opportunities to streamline of used analytical methods for routine analysis
- Operate and maintain on high complexity and criticality instruments, e.g. GC-MS, GC-MS/MS, LC-MS/MS, ICP-MS, etc
- University graduate (Bachelor or Master degree) from reputable universities, preferably majoring in chemical or chemical engineering
- Have 3 years’ experience as a Scientist or Quality Assurance or other equivalent experiences preferably from tobacco, food, pharmaceutical or similar industry would be an advantage
- Having experience in validation management
- Proven technical skills as a professional in the field of Chemistry
- Strong knowledge on high complexity and criticality instruments, e.g. GC-MS, GC-MS/MS, LC-MS/MS, ICP-MS
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal relation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fast Learner and team player
- Analytical Thinking and problem solving capabilities
- Willing to be placed in Pasuruan, East Java
Untuk melamar posisi Scientist (Pasuruan), silahkan masuk ke sini.
Operation Finance Analyst (Karawang)
- Calculate, analyze and report Manufacturing expenses in compliance with Indonesian & US GAAP
- Calculate, analyze and report Manufacturing KPIs
- Ensure timely and accurate financial transaction reflected in SAP inline with month-end closing schedule
- Collaborate and provide financial advisory to Manufacturing
- Seek improvement opportunities in Finance processes
- Bachelor or Master degree from reputable universities majoring in Financial or Accounting.
- 3-4 years Management Accounting/ Cost Accounting
- Strong analytical thinking combined with good presentation and communication skill
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Literacy in SAP will be a plus
- Willing to be located in Factory locations
Untuk melamar posisi Operation Finance Analyst (Karawang), silahkan masuk ke sini.
Manager Order to Cash (O2C) Projects (Surabaya)
- Work with the O2C Global Process Head to build and drive improvements in the global processes for the benefit of IBS and beyond IBS team
- Leverages feedback from stakeholders and metrics to identify opportunities for continuous improvement of O2C work stream globally
- Implements changes and provides feedback to leadership team on impacts
- Work closely with O2C Regional Teams and leverage on the market practices
- Optimization of O2C service delivery portfolio
- Effective relationship building and stakeholder management as well as escalation point for resolution of substantial issues
- Degree qualification in a business or other relevant discipline is essential •
- 2 to 4 year of management experience held in GBS/IBS environment •
- Demonstrated knowledge of multinational GBS/ IBS or equivalent environment •
- Performance driven – seeks and acts on results •
- Focused on compliance and controls •
- High self-awareness and ability to operate effectively in a multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment, strong relationship building, and communicating skills
- Self-motivated professional with excellent customer service
- Ability to influence and establish credibility, trust and rapport with internal and external stakeholders and colleagues
- Ability to recognize shifting needs and re-prioritize activities accordingly, is able to complete assigned projects and meet defined objectives and milestones
- Monitor credit exposure and collections
- Process various types of collections from customers: post matched receipts in SAP, follow up on any disputed items, queries and issues, and communicate with relevant parties for immediate solutions
- Maintain accurate accounts receivables related bookings in company’s records in line with company’s policies and procedures
- Deal with various sales securities
- Maintain customer credit master data
- Report trade receivables and factoring
Untuk melamar posisi Manager Order to Cash (O2C) Projects (Surabaya), silahkan masuk ke sini.
Dapatkan Info Lebih Cepat!
Bergabunglah dengan Instagram kami untuk mendapatkan info loker lebih cepat.
Ingat, siapa cepat dia dapat. Jika kamu lambat, pesaingmu yang akan menyambar pekerjaannya.