Lowongan Kerja Supervisor Consumer Engagement, Process Lead – PT. Philip Morris Indonesia
In May 2005, PT Philip Morris Indonesia successfully acquired the majority shares of PT HM Sampoerna Tbk. (Sampoerna), the leading tobacco company in Indonesia. To date, PT Philip Morris Indonesia owns 92.50% of Sampoerna’s shares. Currently, PT Philip Morris Indonesia and Sampoerna produce various cigarette brands for domestic sale in Indonesia and for export in eight production facilities.
Supervisor Consumer Engagement (Sidoarjo)
- Planning, executing, monitoring and reporting overall consumer engagement activities done through different channels in assigned areas, e.g. Media, LAMP/HOP, Event, Community
- Analyzing marketing issues/opportunities in assigned areas, including segmenting, consumer profiling, etc.
- Managing, implementing, and evaluating territory in line with outlet’s potency and consumer preference
- Managing and implementing strong business relationships with all stakeholders
- Having experience working with Media Partners, Advertising Agency, Branding Team and Creative Agency would be an advantage
- Preferably having exposure in field sales distribution with supervisory experience
- Active in organizational activities and social media savvy
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fast learner and able to work in minimum guidance and supervision
- Strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- Able to operate Computer literacy (Ms. Office) especially Ms. Excel
- Create graphic design (photography and/or videography) to visualize the program for consumer engagement purposes
- Passionate to work in field
- Open to be placed in Sidoarjo, East Java
- Having a driving license (SIM) type A
Untuk melamar posisi Supervisor Consumer Engagement (Sidoarjo), silahkan masuk ke sini.
Process Lead (Karawang)
- Accountable to create and establish Centerline (CL) targets & limits for the line(s)
- Accountable to create and establish changeover standards for all appropriate SKUs in the line(s)
- Ensure full compliance with local legislation, company policies and practices and the IMS. Adhere to all Quality, Environment, and Health, Safety, and Security (QEHS&S) rules, policies and practices.
- Leads change management processes and builds the capability of team through coaching and delivering on the job training
- Leads problem-solving activities using standard problem solving tools such as IPS, 6W2H & UPS to solve the chronic problems on the line(s) in a timely manner
- Participates on setting the 24 hours direction for the line(s) during the Daily Direction Setting (DDS) and is actively involved in the execution of the daily plan
- Responsible to review, validate and update new CL standard of the line(s) in order to meet the business results
- Ability and commitment to drive change in production floor
- Able to work in a team and build effective relationships
- Demonstrated self-motivated, personal leadership
- Demonstrate the ability to perform the IMS tools, methodology and daily management system as Process Lead and able to share with other
- Good practical experience and knowledge of the process transformations and materials
Untuk melamar posisi Process Lead (Karawang), silahkan masuk ke sini.
Dapatkan Info Lebih Cepat!
Bergabunglah dengan Instagram kami untuk mendapatkan info loker lebih cepat.
Ingat, siapa cepat dia dapat. Jika kamu lambat, pesaingmu yang akan menyambar pekerjaannya.