Lowongan Kerja Supplier Development Engineer (Fabrication) – Caterpillar
Carterpillar.Inc. NYSE: CAR merupakan perusahaan multinasional produsen konstruksi dan peralatan pertanian yang bermarkas di Peoria, Illinois, Amerika Serikat. Perusahaan yang didirikan tahun 1925 ini memiliki 220 dealer, beroperasi di lebih dari 157 negara dan mempekerjakan sekitar 85.116 pekerja.
Supplier Development Engineer (Fabrication)
- Serve as the trusted advisor for assigned supply base through the following functional responsibilities: Assessing potential suppliers via on-site Quality, Cost, Logistics, Development, Management (QCLDM) audits, driving implementation of Lean, BIQ (Build in Quality), & APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning), continuously reviewing supplier capacity, assuring production readiness through rigorous review of supplier PPAP (Production Parts Approval Process)submission, being recognized as the expert in supplier quality.
- Collaborate with suppliers to assure proper process control standards are in place and continuously monitor key manufacturing processes for improvement opportunities.
- Ensure suppliers have adequate people, training, tooling, fixturing, and equipment
- Monitor suppliers’ adherence to Process Change Notification on a timely and cost-effective basis as well as to develop the supply base to fulfil the total requirements from Caterpillar Production System (CPS) implementation.
- Support Category Strategies, supplier development & performance management and provide technical leadership in new supplier selection.
- Evaluate and develop new supplier’s technological capability to meet requirements for Caterpillar Inc.
- Responsible for the supplier’s processes from design concept to the end of product life (cradle to grave).
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of technological developments and trends for guidance of commodity teams in advancements of design, quality, and manufacturing.
- Provide resolution and ensure implementation of robust solutions for quality problems associated with the purchased materials, logistics, and engineering issues.
- Participate in the development of Supplier metrics and the monthly gathering and distribution of measurements.
- Support and participate in 6 Sigma initiatives with facilities, category teams, and suppliers.
- Coordinate with engineering personnel on matters regarding Concurrent Product and Process Development (CPPD), New Product Introduction (NPI), Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) teams; prove design to production, engineering changes, deviations, supplier designs, specification approvals, meeting cost reduction goals, and participates in the Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) process with suppliers manufacturing processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferably in engineering
- Minimum of 8 – 10 years of job-related experience
- An engineering or manufacturing background plus familiarity with manufacturing processes (specific on Welding) used to produce components and assemblies for Caterpillar Products
- Knowledge of shop operations and maintenance procedures
- Good presentation skills
- Good human relation/communication skills as well as possess the potential for leadership is required to develop a cooperative working relationship with others inside and outside of Caterpillar
- Solid ability to use and demonstrate statistical and problem-solving tools
- Knowledge of the tools and techniques of 6 Sigma methodology
- Quality engineering certification
- Location: Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
Untuk melamar posisi Supplier Development Engineer (Fabrication), silahkan masuk ke sini.
Dapatkan Info Lebih Cepat!
Bergabunglah dengan Instagram kami untuk mendapatkan info loker lebih cepat.
Ingat, siapa cepat dia dapat. Jika kamu lambat, pesaingmu yang akan menyambar pekerjaannya.