Lowongan Kerja Technical Superintendent, System Analyst (IT) Junior Manager, Accounting Staff, Fleet Cost Control & Analyst Assistant -PT. Buana Lintas Lautan
PT Buana Lintas Lautan, Tbk was established in 2005 as a domestic shipping company. The Company started out the business with a range of oil tankers and gas tanker, designed and dedicated to carry crude oil and oil product as well as gas product such as LPG.
- Monitoring assigned vessel’s technical operation and maintenance.
- Monitoring performance through monthly return reports/vessel inspections and maintain optimum maintenance levels.
- Monitoring and establishing reasons for excessive/unusual wear and tear and developing means to control/rectify same, through consultation with Technical Manager.
- Monitoring technical performance of vessels and monitoring consumption of spares/lub oils and bunkers to ensure these are not caused by poor condition of vessel.
- Monitoring survey cycles, statutory survey requirements and carrying out important surveys physically onboard.
- Planning regular and special surveys/repairs/dry docking in advance with max time and cost benefits for each vessel.
- Liasing with Marine Superintendent, Master or Chief Engineer on the vessel’s maintenance programme and on operational matters.
- Inspecting vessel’s under his charge at least twice a year, using a vessel inspection checklist as guidance.
- Providing detailed operating budgets for maintenance dry-docking and special survey Initiating follow-up action where possible, to contain costs, within budgeted parameters.
- Maintaining current data on costs obtained from various sources, in-cooperation with Procurement department.
- Controlling volume and preparing specifications for repairs given to outside workshops/repaires and organizing supplies of repair equipment.
- Providing feedback on purchases and encourage ship staff to tackle same onboard.
- Drawing timely attention of principals to areas where costs might be expected and which are additional to the budget.
- Advising the ships under control on budget as well as the actual cost for the technical items.
- Reducing costs by motivating the ship’s staff, improving cost awareness by regularly advising them on cost of stores and spares ordered.
- Maintaining validity of class, international, national, and specific certificates.
- Keeping up to date on requirements/changes in statutory/class rules/development and other regulations.
- Attending to matters for registration reflagging, selling, and buying as per flag requirements.
- Ship staff to be continuously updated/instructed/advised/follow up on implementation of same in co-ordination with Technical Manager and Marine department.
- Reviewing effectiveness of company’s SMS system and discussing with Master on its implementation during inspection.
- Preparing monthly report on vessel’s budgeted and actual expenditure and submit/report to Technical Manager on time.
- Checking all bills for repairs/luboils/spares/stores and keeping verification of same through shipboard record of supplies/consumption.
- Ensuring that all forms are filled in correctly and filed onboard/sent to the office.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor′s Degree, Master′s Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Maritime Studies or equivalent, PREFERABLY HAVE ATT I DEGREE.
- Fluency in English is REQUIRED for this position.
- At least 6 year(s) of working experience, with minimum 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE AS CHIEF ENGINEER on board tanker.
- Required Skill(s): Ship Management, International Covention Regulation, ISM Code, ISPS Code, Tankers Vessel.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Ship Management.
- Good analytical and logical thinking, detail oriented, well organized, and proactive for continuous improvement.
- Computer literate.
- Location: Jakarta
Untuk melamar posisi Machine Sales Representative, silahkan masuk ke sini.
System Analyst (IT) Junior Manager
- Ensuring software requirements are well-captured.
- Ensuring software requirements document is updated.
- Ensuring database design is completed.
- Ensuring the effectiveness of the system development process.
- Monitoring and enhancing user’s satisfaction towards various application development.
- Analyzing user’s request for application development and creating IT Department’s plan based on application development priorities
- Preparing requirement gathering schedule and timeline.
- Preparing development plan for Software Engineer, including task breakdown and assigning.
- Understanding business process and user’s requirements.
- Preparing & updating project documentation.
- Preparing initial project schedule and project timeline, ensure the schedule and timeline align with the user’s requirement.
- Preparing project scope and task assignment for Software Engineer
- Analyzing and verifying data reliability to support the development application.
- Confirming the overall content to user before the application development completion.
- Conducting minor programming to the application development.
- Reviewing application result prepared by Software Engineer (as Quality Control).
- Creating testing scenario and coordinating with Software Engineer for data migration, ensuring unit testing well-conducted.
- Preparing the implementation plan and application deployment.
- Monitoring the running of developed application and coordinating with Software Engineer for any problem arise.
- BACHELOR DEGREE in COMPUTER SCIENCE/INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY or equivalent.
- Min 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in IT/Computer – Network / System / Database Admin or equivalent.
- TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE (S): Programming (C#.net/VB.net. JAVA), software development life cycle (SDLC), Database (Oracle PL/SQL, MS SQL Server, table normalization concept), understanding of software architecture, understanding of business process, understanding of multi application concept, understanding of basic security and networking.
- Able to analyze issue and use sound judgement, planning and organizing, orientation to detail, work efficiently, information seeking, teamwork & cooperation, business process understanding.
- Proficiency in English both oral and written.
- Location: Jakarta
Untuk melamar posisi System Analyst (IT) Junior Manager, silahkan masuk ke sini.
- Ensuring billing are reported to related parties
- Preparing journal compile invoices
- Ensuring invoice journal and billing are made and accurate
- Preparing journal invoice & vessel
- Preparing journal voucher & vessel
- Preparing billing/SOA to third parties every 15th of the following month
- Filling monthly fixed asset & advance settlement
- Corresponding with supplier, agency, and related department
- Ensuring voucher of finance expenses are processed
- Ensuring voucher General and administration expense are processed
- Ensuring memo journal are accurate and ready on time
- Ensuring invoicing ready on time
- Creating Freight or Charter Invoice to distribute to customer
- Recording transaction journal and invoice in b-one program
- Receiving, validating, and recording voucher of internal department
- BACHELOR DEGREE of ACCOUNTING.
- MIN 2 YEARS of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE(S): accounting, taxation, shipping and computer literate.
- Have achievement orientation, customer service orientation, continuous improvement, and good interpersonal relationship.
- Able to analyze issue and use sound judgment, planning organizing, orientation to detail, work efficiently, concern for order, business process understanding.
- Proficiency in English, both oral & written.
- ABLE TO JOIN IMMEDIATELY.
- Location: Jakarta
Untuk melamar posisi Accounting Staff, silahkan masuk ke sini.
Fleet Cost Control & Analyst Assistant
- Assisting Fleet Cost Controller to manage and ensure the expenses of the Ship Management Operation costs such as cost of spares, repairs, dry-dock, consumable stores, Lubricant, within the approved budget.
- Assisting Fleet Cost Controller to prepare the Ship Management Operation cost base on PMS and cost analysis coordinated with other departments.
- Assisting Fleet Cost Controller to ensure the Crew Manning Agencies costs are in line with the contracts prevalent at that time.
- Monitoring and analyze of Ship Management Operation costs such as cost of spares, repairs, dry-dock, consumable stores etc., and preparing performance reports monthly as against Budgeted costs to act as feed back to the Management.
- Monitoring and Analyzing of Crew Manning Agency costs. Validating the monthly payments to the Manning Agencies ensuring that they are in line with the contracts prevalent at that time.
- Reviewing and Analyzing of Docking cost, coordinated with Technical Superintendent, prepare reporting to Management.
- Monitoring Ship Lubricant consumption.
- Analyzing Ship Management Operation cost and provide Analysis Report Quarterly to Management.
- Collecting and compiling Annual budget/forecast information from all departments in Ship Management and deliver presentation to Ship-owner.
- Checking proposed budget from Superintendent and advice future budget based on historical record.
- Formulating docking budget cost, make comparison to previous record coordinated with Technical Superintendent.
- Collecting Consumption record from Ship Monthly Report to calculate and analyze Lubricant consumption. Preparing and conduct Lubricant Consumption Report Presentation to Ship Management team.
- Proposing and optimizing layup scheme related to saving cost management.
- Collecting and compiling Operation cost data from other departments to be analyzed.
- Preparing and providing the Operation cost Report quarterly.
- Collecting and compiling Ship performance record from other departments for preparing Annually Reporting of Ship Performance.
- Assisting Fleet Cost Controller to analyze urgently order & payment weekly together with other departments and prepare advisories for finance thereby enabling better decision making.
- Min diploma, bachelor degree in Accounting.
- Preferably 2 experiences as cost controller/budgeting. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Technical Knowledge(s): International Convention Regulation knowledge, ship management knowledge, internal audit knowledge, ISM Code, computer literate.
- Able to analyze issue and use sound judgement, to plan & organize, concern for order, orientation to detail, work efficiently and good in coordination.
- Proficiency in English both oral and written.
- Able to join immediately.
- Location: Jakarta
Untuk melamar posisi Fleet Cost Control & Analyst Assistant, silahkan masuk ke sini.
Dapatkan Info Lebih Cepat!
Bergabunglah dengan Instagram kami untuk mendapatkan info loker lebih cepat.
Ingat, siapa cepat dia dapat. Jika kamu lambat, pesaingmu yang akan menyambar pekerjaannya.